Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. has an immediate need for a Marketing & Trade Show Representative.
The position is full-time, salaried-exempt working out of the Norcross, Georgia Headquarters. The Marketing & Trade Show Representative will report to the Assistant Manager Marketing.
The Marketing & Tradeshow Representative’s role is to support sales and marketing by being responsible for the coordination of trade shows and various marketing budget tracking assignments.
- Book trade show booth space, create registration badges, manage housing, packing and sending exhibition material from the warehouse, and returning exhibition materials to the warehouse
- Work with vendors, e.g. exhibit hall, show services, caterers, printers, etc., to ensure timely, cost-effective execution
- Manage sponsorship schedule including working with internal partners on upcoming sponsorship activity, fulfilling logistical requests, and updating the spreadsheet with recent activity
- Assist in the creation and send of pre-show and post-show communications
- Travel to and support onsite execution and management of key events, including show set-up and tear-down
- Track trade show expenses and assist in complete financial reconciliation
- Ensure processing of show leads in CRM system and distribution to salesforce
- Maintain show schedules, project checklist, and processes through exhibit management templates
- Maintain brand and support PR across all events and customer-facing activities
- Assist with dealer advertising co-op budget
- Manage retail customer database
- Advertising administration and vouchering of all expenses.
- Assist with new dealer onboarding process tracking
- 1-2 yrs. experience in trade shows/events or hospitality
- 3-5 yrs. experience working in marketing or sales department
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Google Meets or Zoom
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining a strong focus on execution and results
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Construction industry experience a bonus, but not required
The job will require occasional overnight travel and weekend travel as needed for marketing events and activities.
Interested candidates must submit their resume and salary requirement.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. HCEA makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
+ Back to Job Listings