- Serve as a Hyundai product expert on Hyundai CE product (especially wheel loader and/or dozer and/or articulated dump truck) features, functions, benefits.
- Assist dealer personnel and Hyundai sales staff with sales-related technical product information.
- Assist Product Sales Trainer and Product Marketing Manager with curriculum development for product training, sales resource tools and other sales and product related materials.
- Verify and proofread technical specifications, brochures, and other marketing resources for accuracy and improved content.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and the ability work with people across departments and with counterparts in Korea to gather information.
- This position will be expected to travel to dealers around North America (US and Canada) to provide sales-oriented product training, visit dealers and customers and assist with trade shows.
- Travel will vary based on necessity but over 50% travel should be expected at times.
+ Back to Job Listings
- Assist Product Sales Trainer with updates to product sales training and marketing support materials for all current Hyundai CE products.
- Assist with product training as required regionally, HQ in Atlanta and Product Center in Carnesville, GA.
- Assist with customer experience center to help demonstration and operation of Hyundai product.
- Monitor competitive product activity and create competitive comparisons for CE products.
- Collect Voice of the Customer (VOC) feedback and report customer requirements to HCE Korea Global Product Marketing teams.
- Travel as needed to Korea to attend product development meetings, when scheduled.
- Provide expertise to dealer sales staff and HCE-NA District Sales Manager’s via phone, email or though field visits, as needed, to assist with sales efforts.
- Work with HCE Korea and other HCE divisions to coordinate and conduct product comparison testing on new products prior to launch or after.
- Responsible for analyzing data and converting it to sales benefits and advantages for use in marketing communications and sales training.
- Assist marketing department with literature editing and sales material development.
- Assist with other marketing initiatives and events such as trade shows as needed.
- Assist with product walk around videos for training and social media.